How to join Friends of the Countryside ?
Your membership includes:
- An invitation to the annual Congress,
- Invitation to national seminars and events,
- A bimonthly magazine, “CountrySide” , which keeps you informed of the activities and European initiatives of the ELO,
- The Yearbook of the Friends of the Countryside covering the EU 27,
- Your footprint in the European scene
- Increase its effectiveness of landowners’ lobby action at local, regional, national and european level;
- Bring to us your suggestions, expertise and first hand experience, thus giving more substance to the policy positions of the ELO;
- Become part of the international business network of the ELO, and you extend its ramifications to local or regional level;
- Gain access to the top European decision makers where you can make your views known;
- Sustain the ELO in its support of a cultural system that is also yours; a living, thriving rural environment based on sound businesses;
- Get the opportunity to turn your concern into action!